7 Best Latin Songs You Should Listen To Up Tour Dating| 15 July, 2020
Every lover has repeatedly wondered how to create a romantic mood on a date. Perhaps you are planning it with your soul mate, which you met on https://goldenbride.net/ukrainian-brides.html and now, the long-awaited day has come.
Music is one way to relax, tune in a positive mood. What kind of music to choose? Are you brave, romantic, and fiery? Where without Latin songs. Where everything is connected at once. These songs are both lyrical, deep, and groovy. Under them, you will definitely not be bored. This music is as diverse as the Latin region is large, which includes 30 countries! It should be said, that Latin music combines a peculiar rhythm, fiery dance, piercing song, and amazing liveliness.
A little bit about Latin music.
Rumba is famous for «Guantanamera», written by Joseito Fernandez, and quickly became a rumba classic.
Sensual, passionate Mambo has conquered the world with the simplicity of performance and the fact that it can be danced alone, in a pair, and in a group. Mambo also gained prominence through cinema.
Bolero was proclaimed «King of Hearts», and new generations perceive it and enjoy it because it is the most expressive form used to express love feelings. You can enjoy Bolero as a song and as a dance, and it is worth noting that it was preceded by a number of musical genres and orientations that blended and spawned a new style.
Artists such as Antony Santos (Antony Santos), Raulin Rodriguez (Raulin Rodriguez) and Luis Vargas (Luis Vargas) have made changes to traditional bachata, which have touched not only the music, but also the lyrics: the lyrics have become freer, sometimes even daring, And music is faster, it fits the rhythm of the city.
Now, bachata is so popular in the Dominican Republic that no disco, party, or holiday is without it. With the emergence of new bachata artists whose music is closer to Western standards – Frank Reyes (Frank Reyes), Monceau and Alexandra (Monchy y Alexandra), Luis Miguel del Amargue (Luis Miguel del Amargue) and others, the popularity of Bachata is growing rapidly outside the borders of the Dominican Republic; it is now being listened to not only at home, but also in the United States, Mexico, Spain, and many other countries.
What songs must be in your playlist? We offer you:
The top 7 Latin songs for dates
- Luis Fonsi – No Me Doy Por Vencido.
- «Bailando» — Enrique Iglesias and Dessemer Bueno & Gente de Zona. Hot dances are provided to you. Just the words are worth it: “I look at you, and my breath catches. When you look at me – my heart is jumping out of my chest. ”
- «Ginza» — J Balvin. Dance – she speaks for herself.
- Juanes – Nada Valgo Sin Tu Amor. Romantic and relaxing, a picture of quiet streets, beckoning the lights of lanterns, and a light sea breeze is drawn in my thoughts … “Your love and company are in my heart. Come, my love … I feel weak when I am without you. And I get strong when you are here.
- Y tú te vas (Chayanne).
- Luis Fonsi feat. Daddy Yankee – Despacito. This song is known in every part of the globe.
- “Tu Recuerdo” – Ricky Martin (featuring La Mari of Chambao, Tommy Torres).
Get ready for experimentation. Give an unforgettable date to your beloved under the hot Latin motives. I wish you good luck.
Follow Sounds and Colours: Facebook / Twitter / Instagram / Mixcloud / Soundcloud / Bandcamp
Subscribe to the Sounds and Colours Newsletter for regular updates, news and competitions bringing the best of Latin American culture direct to your Inbox.