Guide: How to Play on a Casino Online in Latin America| 01 April, 2021
Online casino is one of the fun gambling games that citizens of Latin America like to indulge in. Every year, the revenue generated by online casinos keeps rising, demonstrating the increase in players and the overgrowth of the industry. Despite the huge number of players, some countries in Latin America is, however, strict with gambling. If it’s not illegal in your area, check out to register and play online casino games.
What to know about the regulations of online gambling in Latin America
Although physical casinos may not be so common in Latin America, there are a lot of online casino sites that you can turn to as an alternative. Most of these sites are powered by Microgaming, which is a leading game provider for online casinos in the world. They provide worldwide coverage and are practically accessible to every player. Here’s what you need to know about the online casino regulations in Latin American countries:
Mexico is one of the countries that are pro online gambling. They have modified their laws in recent times in a bid to help the country become a major part of the international gambling sector of the world.
Online gambling is a little hazy in Brazil. It is not supported currently, although players are allowed to play on foreign casino sites.
Just like Mexico, Colombia is all pro-gambling, and recently passed laws in 2016 that allow licensed online casinos to accommodate Colombian payers. In Colombia, you can play online casino games by simply choosing your preferred slot provider.
Other Latin American countries that allow online casino gaming at the moment are Argentina. Peru and Chile. However, it is completely illegal in Cuba. Countries like Spain, Italy, Portugal, and France, also allow online casinos.
For players who reside in Spain, you can visit Juegos-Casino as it is the best site that brings together everything you need to know about online casinos in Spain. Also, these casinos are available in Latin and South America. In all, Juegos-Casino is your one-stop for everything you need to know about online casinos in Latin America.
How to register on an online casino?
Registering or opening an account with an online casino pretty much follows the same regardless of where you are in the world. Simply follow the steps below:
- Log on to the official website of the online casino, and click on the register button on the homepage.
- You would be taken through a registration process which requires that you supply important details. Personal information like your e-mail, password, bank details, payment method and many more would be requested.
- On completing the process, you would need to log on to your personal mail to confirm your account. Do this by simply visiting your e-mail inbox, and clicking on the confirmation link.
- After that, you can log into your account. On logging in, most sites allow you to play with free spins just to test them out before you make deposits. However, keep in mind that you most times have to deposit before playing for real money.
- The deposit options vary from one site to another. All you have to do is follow the process as stated on the site. After this, you can start playing unrestricted.
Registering and playing on an online casino is pretty easy and straight forward. Just follow the steps above.
Follow Sounds and Colours: Facebook / Twitter / Instagram / Mixcloud / Soundcloud / Bandcamp
Subscribe to the Sounds and Colours Newsletter for regular updates, news and competitions bringing the best of Latin American culture direct to your Inbox.