El Sueño De La Casa Propia’s Latest Project Bruxista Gets The Remix Treatment15 March, 2019
An all-star cast of Santiago’s electronic producers have gotten together to remix Human Resources, the debut album of Bruxista, the new experiment from Jose Manuel Cerda, the man behind El Sueño De La Casa Propia (ESDLCP). From Motivado to Daniel Klauser, iconic names like F600 and Aye Aye, and the more contemporary projects Laika Cienfuegos and Merci Merci, many have lent a hand.
It should be no surprise that this extremely well-curated combination is being released by I S L A, the sophisticated and forward-thinking independent music label that has previously released music by Eggglub, IIOII and Janaki. The original version of the album, Human Resources, can be found on the emblematic Clang records.
1. Bruxism (IIOII Remix)
2. Anti Selfie (Motivado Remix)
3. Aire Muerto On The Backyard Path (Aye Aye Remix)
4. Rythm Of Precarity (Laika Cienfuegos Remix)
5. Bruxism (Nico Rosenberg Remix)
6. From Protest To Proposal (4444 Remix)
7. Successful Underdevelopment (Daniel Klauser Remix)
8. Rythm Of Precarity (Merci Merci Remix)
9. The Owner$ (F600 Remix)
10. Bruxism (Raw C Remix)
Follow Sounds and Colours: Facebook / Twitter / Instagram / Mixcloud / Soundcloud / Bandcamp
Subscribe to the Sounds and Colours Newsletter for regular updates, news and competitions bringing the best of Latin American culture direct to your Inbox.